Home Page

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Velvet Lust





I know that it is still Summer, and technically velvet is a Winter wonder, but I can't help but being drawn to this plush fabric in decor. Velvet brings an instant element of coziness paired with chic--something that you can never go wrong with! I am literally obsessed with the navy velvet headboard in the first picture, coupled with the silk tie-die pillows and throw. With the curtains layered behind the headboard and the mirrored side-table, I have literally died and gone to bedroom heaven. Wow.

I am officially on the hunt for a velvet arm chair, pillow, or headboard...velvet is a definite must!

via flourish and design style  2-4 via decorpad 5 via coco+kelley

2 comments:

  1. Do you know that there are Largest Android Tablet throughout the internet? Of course, you can get a chromebook under the price of 300 dollars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was more than happy to uncover this great site. I need to thank you for your time due to this fantastic read!!
    I definitely enjoyed every bit of it and I have you bookmarked to see new information on your blog.
    Classified Ads WordPress Theme

    ReplyDelete