Home Page

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Perfect Easter Table

 
 

I extremely excited about throwing a sunny Easter brunch this year. Recently, I have been on the hunt for fabulous Easter Table Decorations. Although I could always go with the traditional Spring pastels, I am drawn towards the more modern, bright and unique touches such as in the first and last pictures. I adore the touch of cut up limes in the last picture. Such a memorable touch. I cannot wait to post pictures of my Easter brunch decorations (whatever I choose to do) very soon...

Images: 1 via the southern hostess 2,3 via decorpad, 4 via martha stewart 5,via coco+kelley, 6 via southern living

4 comments:

  1. I am definitely going to be recreating that pink table setting! Those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable! cute blog!

    http://BeautyisPoison.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maggie- I think that I might have to recreate that pink table as well!
    Bella- Thanks for your kind words about my blog! So happy you like it : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was looking at some of your posts on this website and I conceive this web site is really instructive! Keep putting up.. Tischdekoration günstig kaufen

    ReplyDelete