Home Page

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Sweet Simplicity


I hope everyone had a fabulous Memorial Day weekend! When I came across the first beautiful image on the wonderful blog Bright.Bazaar, I knew that I had to post it today! It truly epitomizes my Memorial Weekend.

My weekend was exactly what I needed: perfectly simple. I took a million naps, did a little shopping, had a dear friend (from the incredible blog The-Margaret-Files) over for a delicious dinner and talked until all hours, caught up on my Elle Decor and watched a couple movies with my boyfriend. It was low-key, relaxing and absolutely perfect.

What did you all do? I hope you had time to rejuvenate! Enjoy your Tuesday everyone...xo

via bright bizarre and Fashion gone rogue

1 comment:

  1. Margaret is sweet, we like her blog too!

    For us: Fun "Princess or Pig" themed birthday party for adorable 5 year old neighbor - we gave her a handmade wand, very powerful!

    ReplyDelete