Home Page

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Pale & Pretty Pastels

Pretty In Pastel
The combination of various pastels always makes me relaxed. I'm feeling especially inspired today by fair Spring flowers in full bloom and bringing that dreamy and light element to fashion or decor...

 
How soothing and breezy is this room? I adore the combination of ocean blues, pale pinks and grays--I could curl up and read for hours (if I didn't fall asleep first)...

Have a lovely Wednesday, everyone!

images 1) top by, Balenciaga, Cotton blend blazer, Adam high wasted shorts, Chloe mirrored heeled leather sandals, Alexander Wang Emile tote, Abstract shaped ring, Tiger Lily 5 layered necklace, Badgley Mischka multicolor pastel rhinestone studs...for more info click my polyvore here 2,3) Arizona Muse for Raoul 3) beautiful flowers 4) House Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment