Home Page

Monday, June 6, 2011

Back to the Office!


Well, Monday has rolled around once again! I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend with much time to relax and take time for yourselves. Thankfully, I am back to my perky self again (I was quite sick in bed for about a week, so I apologize for being a tad MIA!) Anyways, I am excited to have all my energy back in full force and I am finding incredible inspiration in surrounding myself this week with beauty and creativity, especially in my work surroundings.

Not many of us have fetching offices to work in like these, but why can't we try to make our work spaces as gorgeous and independently representative as we can, always with a touch of glam! Even something as little as buying your fave fresh flowers and placing them on your desk will be an instant pick me up. Personally, I am in the process of re-doing my work area in my apartment, since (I'm sure you guessed it) I am at my desk and computer quite a bit for my job. For me, simplicity is key, so my goal this week is to clear out unwanted papers and add a three by three black and white prints above my desk, with fresh peonies and a fabulous new chair that I reupholstered in a tan cheetah print. Pictures are sure to come soon!

Have a fabulous Monday everyone and make sure to add something that makes you smile in your work surroundings--it is sure to brighten your day!

1,7) via elle decor 2)image via studio ten 25 3,4,5) images via lonny mag  6) image via Domino mag

No comments:

Post a Comment