Home Page

Monday, June 27, 2011

Hello again! + Beautiful Buns...


Hello my friends--so sorry for being a tad MIA lately! Things have been ca-raazy recently with work and my personal life, but don't worry, everything is well...just a little hectic!

I am super excited to go on our Playa del Carmen and Mayan Riviera Vacay in less than a week! I have been packing little by little and my anticipation is building...

One question that obviously came to my mind when planning for the extremely hot and humid forecast was what am I going to do with my hair?? Well, answer solved: the beautiful twisted bun. There are so many gorgeous ways to pull back your hair now, yet this simple and sophisticated look has swept me off my feet. Braids were all the craze last year and this year it is ALL about pretty twists and buns. Done and done!

images via  this is glamorous

No comments:

Post a Comment