Home Page

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

SUCH a Stud

Today I am feeling especially edgy, fearless and yearning for something with studs, leather, (rips and safety pins optional), and some major attitude. Even though this look was of course big fad the past couple of seasons, it is still popping up all over the runway for Spring 2011 as well (especially throughout the gorgeous Balmain 2011 Spring Collection). Wishing that I could grab that fabulous red Balmain studded leather jacket out of my closet for tomorrow, with my fave pair of rolled up jeans and some open toed sky high black booties.

Here's to a Tuesday filled with major attitude and fearless confidence.

images: 1,4) The Paper Planes 2,3) Le Fashion 5) fashiongonerogue 6) image from personal files, but please tell me if you know original source 7) Balmain 2011 via total life prosperity blog 8) real couture

1 comment:

  1. That third to last picture is one of my It Girls! xo. http://the-margaret-files.blogspot.com/2011/06/it-girl-christine-centenera.html

    ReplyDelete