Home Page

Friday, January 14, 2011

Smile...Its Friday!

via This is Glamorous
via Coco+Kelley

Cat Deeley, via Coco+Kelley
 Happy Friday! It is ALMOST the weekend! I hope everyone has fun, relaxing, and amazing plans for this long weekend. I just found out that I have Monday off from work, so needless to say, the pictures above epitomize how I am feeling right now! I am not sure what I am going to do yet, but I am sure it involves catching up on much needed rest, making dinner with the boyfriend, and a yoga sesh or two. I would love to explore the wine country up in Los Gatos as well, since my boyfriend and I moved to the South Bay of San Francisco a year ago and still haven't explored much. I think that I am going to meet up with my younger sister for some shopping in San Fran and dinner Saturday night as well, which I am quite excited about! Hope everyone has an amazing Friday and wonderful rest of the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment