Home Page

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Salvatore Ferragamo 2011 Spring Campaign

* Images from Salvatore Ferragamo Spring 2011 Campaign | Daria Werbowy by Mikael Jansson via fgr

Ferragamo's new Spring 2011 Campaign has made me yearn for summer! I have always loved the designer's simplistic style, which has always had the unique combination of traditional elegance paired with femininity and sensuality. How perfectly chic is that white purse above?! I am loving the white purse paired with the white silk blouse and shorts. It is so simple but has such a powerful impact, don't you agree? I think that I have found my everyday look for summer. I am also loving the picture of the model Daria laying poolside in her blue dress--the combination of the blues in the photo are ethereal and simply lovely. 

No comments:

Post a Comment