Home Page

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Pink perfection

via This is Glamorous
YSL 2011 Spring via Nordstrom.com
via This is Glamorous
via Besotted Brand
via
via Plush Palette


My eye has ALWAYS been drawn to anything pink, whether it be decor or pink fashion. For me, the color truly epitomizes femininity and happiness. How amazing are those YSL pink suede pumps? I almost died when I saw those...*sigh*
Also, I am loving the living room above. The white sofas paired with the coral drapery, pink throw, and gorgeous light pink amour is beautiful and sophisticated, yet simple and livable. It is perfectly lovely.
Seriously, with all these amazing color combination's, how is it possible to choose just one?! I have to say, however, this might be my fave...I just have to convince my boyfriend!

No comments:

Post a Comment