Home Page

Friday, July 1, 2011

Adios Mis Amigos!


I cannot believe the day is here! Tomorrow morning I will be jetting off to Cancun, where we will take a car to Playa del Carmen and stay for four days at Le Reve Hotel and Spa, three days at Cabanas La Luna in Tulum, and back to Cancun for a night.

My boyfriend and I are planning on exploring the numerous underwater caves (cenotes), the beautiful island of Cozumel, Xelha, Xacaret, the Mayan Ruins in Tulum and whatever other adventures come our way! Of course, there will be plentiful naps, delicious margaritas and mouthwatering food. I seriously cannot wait...

I am resisting the urge to take my laptop (gasp) so I will be out of commission in the blogosphere until I return July 11th. Stay tuned for numerous pictures and stories when I return! Hasta luego mis amigos!! xo


Alina Baikova for Vogue Australia March 2011 by Nicole Bentley

2 comments:

  1. Incredible fashion and I love that Pinata inspired skirt. Have a wonderful vacation~

    ciao from Newport Beach

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man, I can't wait to see pictures! have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete