Home Page

Friday, July 1, 2011

Marchesa Resort 2012

 

With my trip to the Mayan Riviera right around the corner, what better way to celebrate the finest of "resort" style than with Marchesa's brilliant 2012 resort collection. My dear friend over at The Margaret Files sent me a link to this collection and I couldn't stop having mini heart palpitations over it's beauty and utterly fabulous details. I adore the glamorous retro vibe coupled with the splash of gold sequins, animal print and breezy chiffon.

Although I won't be wearing anything this decadent or glamorous on my trip (more like living in my swim suit and sandals for 8 days), the collection perfectly epitomizes resort wear at it's finest!

images via marchesa 2012 resort via style.com

1 comment:

  1. So happy I could share this with you! I'm thinking it would be the perfect resort collection for princess Kate...but us mere mortals will have to do with our shorts and tank tops! But a girl can dream! Thanks for sharing and thanks for the shout out! Xo.

    ReplyDelete