Home Page

Friday, July 22, 2011

Vegas Bound!!!

Hello all! One of my best girlfriends just surprised me last week with a spur of the moment trip to Vegas, and duh, who could turn that down?! We are staying at the always chic and happening "The Hotel" at the Mandalay Bay. Right now, I am packing like crazy and pulling out all my fabulous dresses which (let's face it, have been collecting dust recently!)...Needless to say, I am quite excited...
So, now I have not one but two trips that I need to post pics for when I return: the Mexican Riviera and now Vegas! I promise to post right when I return. It will happen! 

Packing my bags and getting ready for the city that never sleeps. Hopefully, I will be able to get some sleep tonight...I am way too excited for some girl time and laying poolside with drinks in hand! xo

Images via: 1)  Marloes Horst & Darla Baker for Free People August 2011 Lookbook
4) Michaela Kocianova by Greg Kadel for Vogue Italia June 2011
images 2&3 from personal files, please tell me if you know specific origin

No comments:

Post a Comment