Home Page

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A couple thoughts...

The above chandelier: do I love? I keep going back and forth on it. On one hand I think that it looks rather stunning in this airy room...I like the contrast of the weight of the chandelier paired with the light and breezy room. However, I could see it being controversial...thoughts?
There is something so perfect about this room above. I am adoring the simple color palette, the traditional elements paired with the contemporary in a cohesive and simple way, not to mention that I am always a sucker for pops of animal print.
Fabulous walk in closet with a fireplace, zebra print rug and chandelier? Done and done.
There is something about Spring that makes me love turquoise even more. This room completely epitomizes the freshness of this time of year.

images via decorpad

1 comment: