Home Page

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Perfect Mother's Day Table


Whether it be a touch of rosemary gracing the napkin, billowy blue hydrangeas or a table runner of daisies and wheatgrass, there is never a shortage of ideas for a fabulous Mother's Day table. I haven't quite decided  what I am going to do yet to decorate my mother's table this year, but right now I am inspired by the citrus elements paired with bountiful Spring flowers. I might have to flip through my files of spring tablescapes to find even more fabulous table inspiration. Are you decorating a Mother's Day table this year and if so, what are you doing? I'd love to hear your feedback!

images: 1) rex&regina  2) southern living 2) frugal and vintage ) real simple 5) hgtv 6)caroline roehm for veranda 7) she knows

No comments:

Post a Comment