Home Page

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Oh, Ottoman


Okay, I am completely on the hunt for a fun and stylish ottoman for my living room. As I stated before in another post, I have this modern chocolate brown sofa and I have been looking for something to add a fun pop of color and texture to the room. With light blue, gold, white and touches of animal print as accents, I thought any one of these ottomans would be fabulous. Any suggestions?

images: 1,) west elm 2) BISCUIT in leather, from $720. Barbara Barry Realized by Henredon barbarabarryco.com. 3) lonny mag 4) JONATHAN in suede, from $2,625. Oly: olystudio.com. 5) PAIGE in velvet, $1,010. Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams: 800-789-5401; mgandbw.com.

2 comments:

  1. 1. Maybe. 2. Eh. 3. YES. 4. I DIE. 5. No.

    Figures that I go for the most expensive one. P.S. You should totally get a new cover for the brown sofa to lighten it up a bit. It's a cheap alternative for buying a whole new couch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very true! I definitely want to buy a new sofa cover--that is on my to-do list this week actually. Thanks for your opinions : ) Love love love getting your feedback!

    ReplyDelete