Home Page

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Street Excursions


I just got back from an amazing three day weekend of bee-bopping around the streets of San Fran with my close friends who came to visit from NYC and LA. Although it is technically Spring, the city was far from warm this weekend. We actually were bundled up in trench coats, booties and scarves. The wind would not let up! However, all that matters is that there was not a cloud in the sky, so I was happy that my friends could see the bay without all that lovely SF fog. I was looking for outfit inspiration this weekend, and came across these fabulous pictures of quintessential city style from the amazing Sartorialist. He never lets me down when it comes to city style inspiration! Loving the red pants paired with the camel trench--the perfect pop of color to celebrate Spring even if it is not quite Spring weather!

images via the sartorialist

2 comments:

  1. I saw the bike picture on the Sartorialist this morning and wanted to use it on the.margaret.files! You beat me to it! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, love that we are always on the same page! xo

    ReplyDelete