Home Page

Friday, April 15, 2011

Fabulous Spring Hairstyle Inspiration

Messy braids
The waived bob
The messy double hair knot
Low & sleek buns
The 70's inspired scarf headband
Messy natural beach waives (are here to stay!)
extreme side parts
With the weekend approaching, I felt the urge to conjure up some fabulous hairstyle inspiration. I've recently been in a rut with my locks. I have naturally wavy hair which is cut just above my shoulders, so nine times out of ten I leave it wavy and messy (which thankfully is the look right now and totally easy!) However, I could probably change it up with a fun & messy side braid, 70's inspired scarf headband, or an sleek low ponytail. Wishing that I had about four more inches on my hair to pull off some of these other fabulous looks, but until then, I will make do with my bob!

images via fashion sing, marie claire

No comments:

Post a Comment