Home Page

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Back from my mini excursion!


Hello friends, I know I have been a horrible blogger the past week since I have been completely MIA. Here's what happened...My boyfriend took me out for a wonderful weekend getaway in SF. We stayed at the St. Francis and actually got up-graded to the top floor penthouse because the first room we got wasn't cleaned ( I won't go into details but it was gross.) Needless to say, the penthouse was absolutely breathtaking. It completely overlooked the entire city, including the Golden Gate Bridge, Union Square and the entire Bay. Never in a million years could we have afforded that room right now, so it was an amazing treat! On Saturday, we shopped around the city and soaked in the perfect weather. My boyfriend is obsessed with Antique shops (as am I) and we came across a beautiful Georgian antique oil-painting which we ended up taking home with us. I will post a pic of it soon...I am absolutely giddy about it! After that, I was back to reality when I had jury duty on Monday and a sick day on Tuesday, hence why I was out of commission in the blogosphere. I missed looking into all the millions of lovely inspirations & posting everyday, so I am back and ready to start blogging again! Hope everyone is well, xo

Images via: a picture is worth a thousand words and this is not new

No comments:

Post a Comment