Home Page

Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring sensations


So, I know this is a couple days belated, but happy Spring everyone! Spring symbolizes growth, rebirth and the purest beauty imaginable. For me, there is nothing more perfect then this season: blooming flowers, budding trees, perfectly bright fabrics, gauzy dresses, outside dinners with girlfriends and glistening greenery. I hope all of those things and more come to you this season! Cheers to Spring!

Images via: 1)geronimo 2) you are my fave 3-4) martha stewart wedding 5)Stanislassia Klein on Haute Design 6) Karlie Kloss by Walter Pfeiffer for AnOther S/S 2011

2 comments:

  1. Spring is my absolute favorite season with all it's florals and bright colors.
    Thanks for stopping by YSP. Really love your blog space too and look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the nice compliment! Same to you!

    ReplyDelete