Home Page

Friday, March 18, 2011

Dreaming of a NY inspired weekend



I am seriously dying to go back to New York right now, especially with Spring right around the corner! The energy is like no other in the country, or the world for that matter. The last time I was there was last Spring when I visited one of my dearest friends from college. Thankfully, she is coming to visit in a couple weeks and I know she will bring her New York fab & pizazz with her! Even though the possibilities of me hopping on a jet to NYC tonight are slim to none, I am thinking that I need to book a ticket for a weekend soon. Very soon. Have a wonderful weekend everyone! xo

Images: 1-4 via this is not new Image 5 via the satorialist Image 6 Patachou Fall 2011 Campaign | Sophia Lie by Gustavo Marx via  fashion gone rogue

1 comment:

  1. Adore these quintessentially NYC images...and making me so excited for my trip there in a couple weeks!

    ReplyDelete