Home Page

Thursday, March 10, 2011

The Perfect Spring Table

I have been desperately in the mood to entertain recently. Not just "throw out some chips, dip, beer and wine" entertaining, but a full on dinner soiree with table centerpieces galore. With Spring right around the corner, what better way to embrace these festivities than researching some fabulous Spring table-settings. I love the idea of mixing fruit and flowers together, like in the first picture. So fresh and festive. I think my favorite look this season must be the fourth look from the top: a simple white tablecloth, moss lining the middle and white boxed vases filled with grass, white roses and white orchards. Simple and fabulous. However, I must say that the flower filled-table enveloped by the meadow (in picture two) is a close second. Absolutely stunning. Then again, I am in love with the uniqueness of each picture, so it is hard to say which one is my fave! Which table setting would you pick? Happy (almost) Spring! xo

images: 3,5) bustled 4)image source unknown 1,2,5,6,7,9)mochatini 8) martha stewart weddings

No comments:

Post a Comment