Home Page

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Happy March 1! Spring is in the air...

Happy March 1 everyone! Spring is (close to being) in the air...I am giddy just thinking about it. I hope this inspiration board of color, flowers, and loveliness makes you in the mood for Spring as well. It makes me want to take off my riding boots, scarf and leather jacket and pick up a bright colored dress and t-strap sandals. I am absolutely loving the combination of the bright orange paired with the coral...pure happiness.

Images: Julianne Moore for Talbotts Spring 2011 campaign via fashion gone rogue, sandals, plate and last picture thanks to this is glamorous, flowers by frolic!, D&G Spring 2011 campaign via fashion gone rogue

1 comment:

  1. What a perfect representation of spring, miss Alison!

    Your blog continues to bring happiness to my daily life.

    Love!

    ReplyDelete